.
We're taking our vacation there this year and I'm completely overwhelmed right now, looking at options for stuff to do. Help me! You guys have always been so wonderful with recs in the past.
Here's the sitch (eww I said sitch): We're flying into Milan but probably only staying there the first day. From there I'm thinking Venice for a couple of days, and then probably up to one of the lakes near/in the mountains (Garda?), since we loved the Swiss side of the Alps so so so much. But not sure exactly where yet. Any recs? We're not looking to party - we're looking for views. Nature and shit. The Alps fulfilled the need for scene-spectacle perfectly last time.
Or even if y'all know of good resources you'd recommend to help me figure it out myself. Guide books y'all like, or websites, or any good travel shows - I fell in love with lushy, giddy Samantha Brown when I was figuring out our Swiss trip so I'm downloading her special on Italy right now. She makes me happy.
We've still got several weeks before we leave, so no doubt I'll ask again before then. And thanks for anything ya got, as always!
We're taking our vacation there this year and I'm completely overwhelmed right now, looking at options for stuff to do. Help me! You guys have always been so wonderful with recs in the past.
Here's the sitch (eww I said sitch): We're flying into Milan but probably only staying there the first day. From there I'm thinking Venice for a couple of days, and then probably up to one of the lakes near/in the mountains (Garda?), since we loved the Swiss side of the Alps so so so much. But not sure exactly where yet. Any recs? We're not looking to party - we're looking for views. Nature and shit. The Alps fulfilled the need for scene-spectacle perfectly last time.
Or even if y'all know of good resources you'd recommend to help me figure it out myself. Guide books y'all like, or websites, or any good travel shows - I fell in love with lushy, giddy Samantha Brown when I was figuring out our Swiss trip so I'm downloading her special on Italy right now. She makes me happy.
We've still got several weeks before we leave, so no doubt I'll ask again before then. And thanks for anything ya got, as always!
.



No comments:
Post a Comment