Friday, May 27, 2011

Online The Apprehenders Watch Free Trailer Movie Reviews Cast And Crew


South Korean Movie The Apprehenders 2011

Synopsis:
An action comedy about two men who try to win the title of “the apprehender” by catching a suspect which is as good as winning the lotto.



Two rival police chiefs try to top one another for the most arrests in director Lim Chan-ik’s action/comedy “The Apprehenders”. Despite the inherent silliness of it all, I’m really digging the trailer for the flick. Then again, this is coming from someone who has a huge soft spot for action/comedies. Hell, I even enjoyed “Cop Out”, much to the dismay of just about everyone I know. “The Apprehenders”, which stars Park Joong-hoon and Lee Seon-gyoon, is set to open in South Korea on May 4th, 2011. All of the aforementioned goodies can be found in the space below this paragraph.



Main Cast And Crew
Starring: Park Joong-hoon,
Lee Seon-gyoon, Lee Sung-min,
Kim Jeong-tae, Kang Gi-hwa, Ahn Yong-joon
Directed by: Lim Chan-ik
Genres: Action, Comedy
In Theaters: May 4, 2011 (South Korea)

Watch Online movie Trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment