Monday, May 23, 2011

MARBELLA:SPAIN










It is truly hard to describe my recent vacation in such detail as it truly was a blur...so I will try my best...First to blog about is Marbella where I stayed and rented a gorgeous 3 bedroom house with the most insane Pool as you can see from the pictures and of course go outside and the fucking beach was right there...
Flew from LA To Madrid, Madrid to Malaga, then a 45 minute cab ride to Marbella that cost me 120 Euros.....NOT FUN...I so just wanted to get there already...Literally the first time I set foot on the beach I had a total Dejavu Moment as I had been there before and all my surroundings I had seen them like a premonition...What can I say honestly, spent all day walking on the beach or laying out by the pool, taking a swim and getting alot of sun and got fucking TAN Which I dont do. My PAST vacations consist of constant exploration and this one was tone down to just enjoy a fucking minute by myself and slow my life down a bit..It was beautiful to have the luxury to do that...I felt like I lived there, went grocery shopping, made breakfast or lunch when I felt like it and had a normal life for two weeks with no computer and minimal technology to bother me, my choice of course...All you do is eat, but I Some how lost 5 pounds, love will do that to you. Marbella is totally chilled out, the old towns are amazing and the cramped old streets are refreshing. The food is amazing and the people are so friendly but authentic. Speaking Spanish fluently and being Half Spanish myself definetely helped me alot. I didnt take as many pictures as I would like but I rather have the memories in my head than go back to reference pictures, I will take what I can remember. And wardrobe..So nice to pack non fashion clothes..Just cargo shorts, Vneck Tshirts and sneakers, some Rayban Wayfarers and an ipod was All I needed quite much..I felt as I was planets away from LA And honestly it felt Like I would never return home..I can say that I enjoyed Marbella so much that I will return and can see myself buying a vacation home for retirement in the future...Not so much detail as I want to keep much to myself but just enough to get the idea...First proper vacation in 4 years....Well deserve..If you get a chance to have a nice vacation, dont second think it, take it, money is paper and it will come and go so DO IT....

No comments:

Post a Comment