







Yes friends, LUCY FUR Came out again for the second time now. I did drag last weekend with my friends and my brother and here is what came out of it. Lets start out with the outfit. I found this amazing vintage DONNA KARAN Black Neoprene Dress, but the lining was Neon Pink, so I flipped it inside out and had my tailor reverse a new zipper. The Dress is so on point with what CHRISTOPHER KANE is designing now. Guess DONNA Was ahead of her time in the late 80s. The clutch of course had to sparkle so I Brought out my JUDITH LEIBER Clutch, and THE SHOES...OH THE SHOES Were everything, GUISEPPE ZANOTTI For BALMAIN And let me tell you that in the night walking around they fucking sparkled like they were covered in real diamonds and I got a shit load of compliments..Those other trannies and drag queens didnt know what hit them when we walked out. jUST FOR DETAILS Mike wore a BLUMARINE Dress with YSL Tribute Pumps, VENDETTA Wore a ISABEL MARANT Skirt/RICK OWENS Top, Vintage Fur, DOLCE GABBANA Crystal Clutch and Mcqueen Crystal Heels and my brother RUDENESS wore his FAB corset he made inspired by THE BLONDS And of course MUGLER..Work Bitch..It was an eventful night bar hopping and I must say that my makeup was flawless thanks to my friend DAVID Who did a killer job. Hes such a great makeup artist. This look was totally different from my last look. Lets see what look I do next...Thats All
No comments:
Post a Comment