









Soo this past monday LADY MISS KIER played at MUSTACHE And fuck what a Night..First lets get to the music. It was kind of perfection. So many great Early house songs that I Hadnt heard in a long time, the place was literally bumping with beats and bass. Along with the great music I got to catch up with alot of friends and people who I havent seen in a while since I never go out and also met a few fans of my Blog that I didnt know existed. I assume more people browse my blog than I think.
Getting to my brothers place was kind of funny. I walk in and its like the fucking club is in his place. A Whole group of friends and divas giving, correction serving outfits for days While my brother gets his hair and makeup done with HOUSE and Madonna blasting on the radio, I of course brought the missing link, the vintage JEAN PAUL GAULTIER Suit he wore, so bitch basically had a whole team behind her..work bitch...It was great seeing my friend LUIS Who came all the way from the boonies for that one night as he's a big KIER Fan and lady was giving me a strong Ann Demeulemeester Look...All the Club kids, Art bitches, Drag queens, butch fem/ banjee boys came out in full stride. I myself was feeling my outfits, on ode to the early DEEE LITE Days..heres the outfit...
\PATRICIA FIELD Keith Haring Cap
/Vintage MOSCHINO Couture Motorcycle Jacket
/Vintage Tweedy Suede Vest
/Vintage GIANNI VERSACE Jeans
NoW lets talk MISS KIER'S Set. Started with a few technical difficulties but after that bitch spun tune after tune and the floor was bumping. Groove/Funk and beats honey...Bitches were literally serving on the dance floor even if it was scorching hot in there..the patio was an escape...All in all a bad ass night in LA That was most needed and truly LA Needs more events like this...
No comments:
Post a Comment