


Soo I just picked up the current issue of WAD Magazine and I fell in love with these two guys. Jesus....BASTIEN I believe is his name, his tatto on his neck is the biggest turn on, and the lined ear lobe with the mini Anchor, so sexy..Such my type...and that cross/target on the side of his face..Umm Where do I sign our marriage license...And the other Guy..So French Arab Street chic...Very Paris 10th District..I believe his name is Nasir...I totslly suggest taking a look at the magazine, its oustanding. I also got the current issue of 10 with TONY WARD On the cover and that is another magazine I had to purchase..75% of the issue is editorials with Tony in different genres...I can never not purchase magazines at my local Newstand in Hollywood, they have the best mags and its always an at least $40 purchase...So worth it..Thats All -B
No comments:
Post a Comment