Soo I just bought these three amazing Tops...The White Fringe Tube top is MARGIELA..Its so ridiculous and reminds me of something a stripper would wear..Its perfect to wear out to a club this month since its still in the mid 80's here in LA And it gets hot at night...I'm definitely officially collecting Margiela now and I never really thought about it but I do have a lot of Margiela in my closet. When I saw the grey COMME DES GARCONS Cocoon Top I though it was Issey Miyake but no..The top on looks so chic and it catches the eye. It drapes a bit longer on the body than it does on the form..Perfect for a photo shoot...The Black and Green Top is JUNYA WATANABE...That is a piece I can wear a lot rather than once or twice..It has Panels of Green and Black Lace, front button closures and with the most perfectly situated Studded collar with the back so sheer..I love it...I really need to organize my closet..Its getting kookoo bird in there..I think Im gonna make a video show casing my closet. That should be fun...Maybe for the new year, it would be a fun project to do...Thats All
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment