Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LUCY FUR THE WHOLE STORY







Soo here is the story...I have been told to try Drag at least once and I finally convinced myself to do it. So I did this past Saturday and it was a totally crazy experience. Luckily I got to do it with My brother Rudy and my Friend Todd...The outfit had to be on point so of course I choose something hot and sexy.. I wanted to be as real as possible and not one of those campy Drag Queens. I chose a DOLCE GABBANA Leopard Print Corset side Dress, JUDITH LEIBER Clutch and Sky High Patent BRIAN ATWOOD Heels....My friend David Rodriguez who is an amazing Makeup artist and has worked on many celebrities and various TV Shows did my makeup and Im so grateful that he did. He is truly an artist and bitch worked it out. I was sitting in the chair getting my makeup done and I totally had an out of body experience. I saw myself sitting there and didnt recognize that person, it was so odd but some how good at the same time. Once the makeup was done I was suppose to wear the Red Wig my brother ended up wearing but before David said, "I have this black wig, try it on". With my outfit already on the wig just fit the whole look and once the heels came on, the look was complete. It was so fun just haning out with My brother and David while we both got ready at his place. Todd and his boyfriend picked us up and we headed to the GAY MECCA..WEST HOLLYWOOD TO bar Hop...The attention I got was ridiculous... Alot of our friends came out to see us in Drag and while I stood there when one of my friends arrived, she literally didnt speak to me because she didnt know who I was, her mouth dropeped when I spoke to her, it was classic. I never knew there where so many hot guys, and not just any guys buy Big Muscle Masculine guys who are into Drag Queens/Trannies.. I totally got hit on. One guy told me, "I WISH I WAS A LEOPARD IN THE JUNGLE SO I COULD GET CAUGHT AND SKINNED AND PUT ON YOUR BODY BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING SMOKING HOT"..It was so funny and a great experience. I dont know if I will do it again because its truly such a big production if you do it right and I did do it right...And there you have Lucy Fur, alogn with Todd "VENDETTA" and my brother Rudy "RUDENESS"....We totally gave face and served it out to everyone...Thats All
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment