Monday, October 11, 2010

KILL BILLY..VIA http://www.rhurho.com/















Sooo Its finally out...A couple of monts ago I was shopping in Downtown with My brother and walked into this Store named VIRGO This cute store that sells vintage and local designer clothes. The girl working that day Miss RHOXY started talking to me and said I looked familiar and then she realized that I was Billy "DIAMOND VENDETTA". She had so many sweet things to say about me and my blog and asked if I would like to be shot for her new Website she was launching, of course I Said yes. Her and her brother are a collective Fashion Brain team who know what they are doing and have clear visions. The shoot was so much fun and they told me to choose outfits, sort of like a Billy retro spective along with new stuff I had never worn yet. It was so much fun to be prancing around DOWNTOWN LA In 90 degree heat with people coming out of their houses to watch, including kids playing outside and even the Ice Cream Man..
Please go and check out there newly launched website
http://www.rhurho.com/
Its so fresh and they put alot of work into it.
Tell me what you think.

Thats All
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment