






Sooo The HERMES 2011 Collection is giving it to me with their accessories..That clear Snake skin stamped coat is fucking brilliant. Its like a huge anaconda shed its skin...so yummy..I have a friend who has a very wealthy boyfriend and bitch got him or should I say her since shes a Tranny a mini Birkin one size bigger than the mini one pictured, but this new even smaller version is hilarious and I need it...Im so gonna splurge and buy it..How much can it retail for? Im guessing $3k..My friends mini Birkin literally only fits a lipstick, cell phone and some credit cards, I Imagine this new version is perfect to carry some condoms and lube...I believe it was Gaultier's last collection for Hermes and bitch did it right..Im not a Karlie Kloss fan but bitch looked amazing opening the show in that all leathr outfit with that leather hat that reminds me of Rayden from MORTAL KOMBAT,,,,,Thats All -B
No comments:
Post a Comment