Saturday, September 4, 2010
THIERRY MUGLER....REAL FASHION SHOWS
Soo this amazing compilation video shows all the Genius that Mr Muglers Fashions shows were...True fashion shows and in the video honestly I see alot of CLEAR VIEW Designs and elements that Galliano @ DIOR, Mcqueen and Gaultier reproduced in the last 8 years of fashion...Don't get me wrong, I know everything is re-imagined but fuck he did it so elegantly..and the attitude the models are giving..AMAZE BALLS...Love that there is no A List Celebs sitting front row just a bunch of photogs...I hope he makes the comeback he deserves...I am a collector of his designs and alot of those cuts IS whats in right now...But then again Pierre Cardin is associate with Mens Dress shirts since he licensed his name for just about everything but if you truly research his great work you will see how he influenced all the designers today and so on before him...Ugh its a chain of fashion passed on...Everyone worked for one big designer before they made it, at least back in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s..ok every era...Fashion overload...Thats All -B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment