Saturday, September 11, 2010

FOLSOM STREET FAIR 2010


Soooo time has passed a year later and its time again for The FOLSOM STREET FAIR...And I'm happy to say that I will be attending again this year..I'm so nervous and excited at the same time..Butterflies fill my stomach...I had so much fun last time and this year should be even better. Ive grown a lot in the last year and that will help through this weekend trip as authentic as that sounds..take it....I'm def gonna take more pictures and explore more deeply...The party the night before the street fair MAGNITUDE Is gonna be Bonkers..it was last year and from what I hear more people are going...I'm still trying to convince some friends and or my Brother to come with me. So far I'm the only one who has his trip booked. I finally get to use my GOYARD Carry-on luggage that has been sitting in my closet mocking me..I way over packed last time for only a 3 day trip, this time Im taking the essentials and planning each outfit..I want to be on and off that airplane as soon as possible..I absolutely hate waiting for luggage. I always think that my luggage is gonna be lost so no check in's here...More to come...Its September 25-27 for me....I need to hit the Gym harder these next two weeks....Thats All
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment