Friday, September 3, 2010

BALENCIAGA FALL 2007...THE SHOESSSSS









Sooo other than the Balenciaga Harness Boooties That Mary Kate and Ashley made famous, which I already own a pair, these were the only pair of Balenciaga Heels or any heels for that matter that I always desired and guess what...Look at what I got my hands on...Thats right, the Fall 2007 Heels..I call them the LEGO Heels...Ughh, brand new in the box, never worn..These bitches are so uncomfortable to wear and the pain makes it even more fun to wear, as if you have to suffer to wear such a beautiful pair of heels..I think they retailed at $4600, Ive also heard $5600...Can you say Photo Shoot?..I couldn't believe that these came in...They are everything..The construction is amazing,they are like miniature buildings. Those Multi color panels are heavy metal, like die cast metal...What more can I say...The pictures dont do them justice. I totally studied them when They first came my way....Jesus Mary....What Do You Guys Think?....Thats All...-B

No comments:

Post a Comment