Saturday, August 28, 2010

MY 5TH GRADE CRUSH










Sooo Ever since I can remember I have always liked music and I mean hardcore...Always finding new bands, new sounds, researching and til this day I spend a lot of my time researching new sounds, bands and artist...Back in good old 1996, I was in 5th grade and everyone was either into Rap ala Tupac and Biggie, while the girls where into the Spice Girls..Not this little boy..I was in awe of THE PRODIGY..And there front man KEITH FLINT was my fucking Idol..Everything about his showmanship intrigued me so much. I remember wanting to wear a spiked Dog collar and My mom wouldn't buy me one...Cut to me now lol....no boundaries and My mom Loves the outfits...
Ive always had a thing for foreign guys, the accents always get me. My first boyfriend is Irish and he has a true Irish Accent and another guy I dated years later was from Nottinghamshire, England, where the Robin Hood Legend comes from, his accent was that Rugged/ untamed english accent..Well KEITH FLINT Has it too...Hes the perfect guy...Well just to fuck around with for a few days right...The Prodigy's sound was way ahead of their time and it still stands to time..I hear a lot of influences of them in new underground electronic artists...I wonder if there will be another band who can break into the US Music mark with Electronic music and still manage to sell over two millions records with one album alone..Thats All
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment